Includes PIN Pad Encryption and Repair Service.
Encryption, diagnosis and repair in a quick and affordable 5-7 day turnaround.
PIN Pads must be physically encrypted with an 'Injection Key' to take debit pin numbers and EBT cards.
The correct injection key will be provided by your bank or processor's technical support department. Also, previously injected equipment sometimes have the injection key information on the back of the PIN Pad or terminal.
For online orders, please note the injection in the 'notes' section of the check-out screen. If you have any questions please call us at 1-877-298-6939.
We inject for the following processors. If you are unsure of encryption needed, please call your processor for the correct injection key.
First Data, Global Payments, Heartland Payments, Mercury, Paymentech, Pivotal, Transfirst, TSYS, Vantiv, WorldPay
- Replacing keypads as needed
- Replacing outer screen as needed
- Spot painting as needed
- 1 Year Warranty on repaired parts only
- If unrepairable or not economical, we will let you know.
- If your terminal is unrepairable you will be charged just an $8 testing fee.
- We will provide status reports to keep you informed of the status of your repairs.
Terminals included in the Basic Repair Service
- FD50ti, FD100ti, FD200, FD200Ti, FD50, FD100, FD300ti,
- Vx520, Vx510, Vx570, 3730, 3730le, 3750
- ICT 220, ICT 250,
Pax S80, Pax S90
Call for older terminals or anything not listed here.
Call us for an RA# before sending in your product. Price includes unlock, clean, bag and box.
Click here for a full list of Repair Service details including additional costs, services and repair exceptions.