Diagnosis and repair in 15 Business Days.
If we cannot repair the device, we will charge $20 for diagnosis and refund the $35 difference. If the repair is more than $55, we will contact you.
Read Below for Repair Service Procedure
New Procedure from First Data: Any device opened for repair will be locked down to the current merchant account. Once repaired, the Clover POS cannot be transferred to another customer or it will show as tampered.
Any repair of a Clover device must continue to be used by the merchant account currently in the device.
You cannot switch merchant accounts once a Clover device is repaired by DCCS.
What does this mean? If you have a broken Clover Flex Printer at Bob’s Deli, and DCCS repairs it, you must redeploy this device to Bob’s Deli.
You cannot now deploy this device at Janice’s Deli. The device will tamper and become unusable. DCCS is not responsible for any tampers in this situation.
If you have questions, please contact our tech department at (847)266-1220 x. 105.
Once we receive and diagnose your repair, you will receive an invoice with the estimate including the shipping cost. We require credit card payment before proceeding with the service.
Below is a price list of Clover Station repairs. Prices do not include shipping.
Clover Station 1.0 and 2.0
- Power Cable Port 1.0 - $75
- Power Cable Port 2.0 - $75
- We cannot repair the swiper, screen, or chip card.
Clover Station Printer 100, 500, 550
- Printer Door - $90
- Printer Roller and Gear - $40
- Purchase this Repair Item. Order one for each device.
- Click HERE to print out the repair slip form
- Please fill out the form and put it in the box with the device.
- Write your order # on the outside of the box.
- Ship to: DCCS Repairs, 720 Anthony Trail, Northbrook, IL 60062
What happens after DCCS received the device?
- We will diagnose the device, to make sure that the problem can be repaired.
- You will receive an email invoice with the diagnosis and the total cost.
- Once this is paid, we will complete the repair.
- We will ship to you the device, and provide to you a tracking number.
- You will receive a one-year warranty on the part repaired.
IMPORTANT: If we are unable to repair the device we will let you know. At that point you have two options. #1 - Have the product returned to you, or #2 - We will securely dispose of the device.