WILL IT FIT? Measure from the center of the four VESA mounting holes on the back of your monitor to the edge of the monitor. If you are keeping the swiper on the POS/Monitor, then measure past the swiper. This mount will extend either 7.5" or 8.5" from the center of your monitor. There are two mounting options with this mount (7.5” or 8.5”).
- This is a custom bracket that brings the PINpad off of the counter, and next to the POS Terminal.
- The bracket, made of metal with a black coating is secured between the POS stand and the terminal.
- The mount comes with all of the mounting screws for the install. This solution is ideal for Server and Bar POS stations.
- The POS mount on the bracket has holes for both 70mm and 100mm VESA mounts.
- VESA mounts are the four screw holes that come standard on the back of a monitor/display.
- The mount can be used on the left or right side of the 15" or 17" monitor.
- If you are unsure of the size of your monitor, a 17" monitor is typically 8" from the center to the side.
The mount does not include the PINpad.
Tools needed for the install:
- Regular sized screwdriver, small screwdriver
Click HERE for VESA Schematic Diagram.
Click HERE for VESA Installation Instructions.
This mount is also available for the 23" monitors and for the following PIN Pads: Ingenico Lane/3000/5000/7000/8000, PAX S300, Vx805, VX820, and RP10 PIN Pads. If you want to use it with any other PINpad, there is a 25 unit minimum.
Please specify at checkout or call to tell us which PINpad mount you need.
- Brand: DCCStands
- Terminal Compatibility: Ingenico IPP 310
- Terminal Compatibility: Ingenico IPP 320
- Terminal Compatibility: Ingenico IPP 350
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Mounting Options: VESA Mount