Added Cost-Efficient Protection for Printer Maintenance
Extends warranty on Star Printer from 2 years to 4 years.
Star Micronics’ EXTEND-A-STAR® Service Agreement allows customers to extend the manufacturer's limited warranty beyond its standard coverage period at a low cost per printer. EXTEND-A-STAR® options enables you to extend up to four (4) years the original warranty provided with the product at the time of purchase, with a bumper-to-bumper coverage that includes print head and cutters.
- Bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Prompt and reliable repair turnovers from Star’s Authorized Service Center (72 hours estimated time of repair)
- Available in U.S., Canada, and Mexico (excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Alaska)
- 3 & 4-year agreements available for purchase of the FVP-10, HSP7000, SP500, SP700, TSP100, TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II, TSP1000, mPOP, MCP2x, MCP3x,CD3, CD4, SMD2, and Kiosk printer series
- Warranty must be purchased within 45 days of product purchase