- 5.5" Pole Mount
- Manufactured in robust mild steel
- Durable powder coated finish
- Smooth 60° tilt and 190° swivel action
- Dual cable entry options
- Flange cover to conceal fixing holes
- Includes two mounting options for ultimate flexibility: screws and adhesive glue pad
- Supplied fully built for a simple install
- Upgradeable in the field with a simple top plate swap
- Product # DCCS-Z6-Stand
- Terminal not included
- Fits Dejavoo Z6 HW # v1.3; not compatible with HW # v1.4. If you are unaware of what Z6 you possess, please check the back of your device.
Includes Device to Stand Security Tether Lock , Two Keys 8" (Black) to make your stand more secure and deter snap and grab incidents.
Tether Lock Product Features:
- Cable length is 8". Made specifically to work with DCCStands Swivel Stands.
- 2x cam locks are made of stainless steel and zinc alloy.
- Includes 2x lock keys.
- Made of a coated strong and durable steel cable. Cable and lock pull strength is 154 lbs .
- Easy to install.
- Snatch and grab theft deterrent.
- Locks to device and a DCCStands pole.
- If your device has a security slot size of 0.28" x 0.12", you can insert the cam lock into this slot. If not, use the enclosed 3M slot which will adhere to the side of the device. Refer to photo in this listing for positioning.
- Terminal not included.
- Insert cam lock into terminal slot or 3M slot (once attached) and turn key to lock into place. If using the 3M slot provided, make sure it is adhered so it does not interfere with the stand side rubbers.
- Run cable through the top opening of the stand plate from front to back.
- Mount terminal on to stand.
- Insert cam lock into security slot which is located on the pole of the DCCStands pole. Turn key to lock into place. Now your terminal is protected.
Click HERE for DCCStands Device to Stand Tether Lock Instructions.
- Brand: DCCStands
- Terminal Compatibility: Dejavoo Z3
- Terminal Compatibility: Dejavoo Z6
- Height: 5.5"
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Mounting Options: Glue Down
- Mounting Options: Screw Down