Includes Ingenico ISC 250 Protective Cover and Drive-Thru Hand Held Bracket/Mount
Protective Spill Covers are flexible overlays, custom fitted to the keys. This custom design covers the entire Ingenico ISC 250 terminal including all around the edges to protect your terminal from germs, liquid spills, dust and dirt.
ISC 250 Protective Cover Product Features:
- Flexible, Transparent, Durable Overlays
- Compatible with both ISC and ISC 250 Touch terminals
- Custom Fitted to the keys
- Fits like a glove: securely covers the entire terminal including the keys and screen
- Easy to install and remove
- Protects terminal from germs, liquid spills, dust, dirt and bacteria
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Ultra-thin high quality polyurethane
- Product #: ISC250SPILL and DCCS-DTHRU2
- Terminal not included
- Click HERE for Installation Instructions
- MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
Polymer: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Aromatic Polyether (100% Latex Free)
Thickness: 0.0105 Inch
Max Continuous Temp: -60°F to 200°F / -51°C to 93°C
Melt Point Range: 339° F to 379°F / 171°C to 193°C
Modulus 100: 1000 psi / 6.90 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Modulus Break: 7000 psi / 48.26 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Key Attributes: Long Lasting, Tough, Strong, Abrasion resistant, Chemical resistant
The listed product does not contain any substances classified by Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) as Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC, updated January16, 2020).
- This compound is a non-PVC product and contains no plasticizers - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 complies with FDA CFR 177.2600 and 177.1680 for wet and dry food contact applications - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 is listed under NSF Article 61 1 These properties are based on the compound datasheet supplied by the resin manufacturer
The listed product does not contain any compounds currently listed as cancer causing or having reproductive toxicity by the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also known as California Proposition 65.
Click HERE for Protective Cover Installation Instructions.
For quantities over 250+, call for pricing.
ISC 250 Drive Thru Handle is designed to give an ergonomic and flexible mounting platform for your payment terminal specifically for use in drive through restaurant windows
ISC 250 Drive Thru Handle Features:
- Manufactured in robust mild steel
- Durable powder coated finish
- Security screws to hold terminal (screws provided)
- Simple and quick assembly
- Click HERE for Installation Instructions.