The Epson is the latest addition to Epson's industry-leading POS printer series. Designed for use in food service and retail environments, the offers more speed, features and reliability than ever before.
Now you can speed customer throughput with the TM-T88V printer. It prints both receipts and graphics at the same high speed of up to 300mm per second. And it's the first printer in the industry to offer 16 levels of grayscale to ensure clear, crisp graphics.
With a MCBF of 70 million lines, 35% higher than the TM-T88IV, and an autocutter life of 2 million cuts, the delivers best in-class reliability so critical in high volume environments.
The is packed with easy-to-use features including dropin paper loading, an autocutter, easy-to-read LEDs and an improved cover design to protect the printer from foreign objects.
Additional Features of Epson :
- Fast and versatile printing up to 300mm/second.
- Same fast print speed for both text and graphics.
- Industry-first true grayscale printing of graphics.
- Best-in-class reliability with a MCBF of 70 million lines.
- Dual interfaces standard including built-in USB plus one UIB interface.
- Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs.
- OS support for Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6 (Power PC/Intel Processor) and Linux.
- Low power consumption, ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes.
- Features print options to reduce paper usage.
- Improved cover design protects against foreign objects.
- Industry-leading four-year limited warranty.The also features auto speed adjustment for smoother printing, margin and line reduction functions to reduce paper usage and costs, and more barcode options including 2D. In addition, it comes with dual interfaces (USB and one additional interface) for flexibility in handling interface transitions.
Multiple configurations of the printer meet ENERGY STAR requirements, making it the only ENERGY STAR qualified POS thermal receipt printer that is available today.