Shown with PAX A920 Pro and Ingenico Lane/3000/5000/7000 plates and terminals. The plate you receive will match your terminal type.
This custom flat mounting bracket brings the payment device next to the 19" - 23" Tablet. The bracket, made of metal with a black coating is secured to the back of the monitor and projects to the left or the right of the monitor. The mount comes with all of the mounting screws for the install. The POS mount on the bracket has holes for both 70mm and 100mm VESA mounts. VESA mounts are the four screw holes that come standard on the back of a monitor/display.
WILL IT FIT? Measure from the center of the four VESA mounting holes on the back of your monitor to the edge of the monitor. If you are keeping the swiper on the POS/Monitor, then measure past the swiper. This mount will extend either 9.5" or 10.5" from the center of your monitor.
- Includes three sets of screws for mounting. The ones you use will depend on the thickness of your monitor stand. If no monitor stand is being used, then most likely you will use the small screw.
There are three (3x) sets of four (4x) screws:
- M4 x 10mm - 4x screws - Small
- M4 x 14mm - 4x screws - Medium
- M4 x 18mm - 4x screws - Long
The mount does not include the terminal.
Tools needed for the install: Phillips Head Screwdriver.
Click HERE for VESA Schematic Diagram.
Click HERE for VESA Installation Instructions.
Custom Plates already produced for these PINPads:
- Ingenico Lane/3000/5000/7000/8000, IPP310, IPP315, IPP320, IPP350; P200, V400, Z3, Z6, SP30, RP10, Vx805, Vx820 and PAX A35, S300, A920, A920 Pro
- Also available in a 15"/17" mount
If you want to use it with any other PINpad, there is a 25 unit minimum.
- Brand: DCCStands
- Terminal Compatibility: PAX S300
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Mounting Options: VESA Mount