Introducing the New VESA Mounting System (VMS) which includes a mounting bracket, bracket extension to lift and bring the device forward from the monitor, custom plate for payment device and screws.
This a custom bracket that brings the payment device off of the counter, and next to the 19" - 23" POS Screen. The bracket, made of metal with a black coating is secured to the back of the monitor and projects to the left or the right of the monitor. The mount comes with all of the mounting screws for the install. This solution is ideal for Server and Bar POS stations. The POS mount on the bracket has holes for both 70mm and 100mm VESA mounts. VESA mounts are the four screw holes that come standard on the back of a monitor/display. The plate has three positions for screws depending on how far you would like the terminal to be from the monitor.
WILL IT FIT? Measure from the center of the four VESA mounting holes on the back of your monitor to the edge of the monitor. If you are keeping the swiper on the POS/Monitor, then measure past the swiper. This mount will extend either 9.5" or 10.5" from the center of your monitor.
- Includes three sets of screws for mounting. The ones you use will depend on the thickness of your monitor stand. If no monitor stand is being used, then most likely you will use the small screw.
There are three (3x) sets of four (4x) screws:
- M4 x 10mm - 4x screws - Small
- M4 x 14mm - 4x screws - Medium
- M4 x 18mm - 4x screws - Long
Compatible with Ingenico ISC 250 Touch.
The mount does not include the terminal.
Tools needed for the install: Phillips Head Screwdriver.
Click HERE for VESA Installation Instructions.
Custom Plates already produced for these terminals:
- Verifone Mx915, Mx925 and M400.
- Also available in a 15"/17" mount
- Brand: DCCStands
- Terminal Compatibility: PAX S300
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Mounting Options: VESA Mount