Lower height (3") pole mount with custom back plate designed for the Verifone Mx915/Mx925. Securely and invisibly holds the device in place. Tilts 140°. Includes pole mount with adhesive pad. PEDPack for the Verifone Mx915/Mx925. Made of black composite plastic material. Part #ASS90121. Terminal Not Included.
Pole Part #ASS90121 (Replaces Part #ASS90101 )
Protective Covers are flexible overlays, custom fitted to the keys. This custom design covers the Mx915/925 keypad to protect your terminal from liquid spills, dust and dirt.
- Flexible, Transparent, Durable Overlay
- Custom Fitted to the keys
- Easy to install and remove
- Protects terminal from liquid spills, dust and dirt
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Ultra-thin high quality polyurethane
- Terminal is not included.
- Dimensions: 3 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- Click HERE for Installation Instructions
- Protective Cover Product #MX915SPILL
Polymer: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Aromatic Polyether (100% Latex Free)
Thickness: 0.0105 Inch
Max Continuous Temp: -60°F to 200°F / -51°C to 93°C
Melt Point Range: 339° F to 379°F / 171°C to 193°C
Modulus 100: 1000 psi / 6.90 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Modulus Break: 7000 psi / 48.26 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Key Attributes: Long Lasting, Tough, Strong, Abrasion resistant, Chemical resistant
The listed product does not contain any substances classified by Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) as Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC, updated January16, 2020).
- This compound is a non-PVC product and contains no plasticizers - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 complies with FDA CFR 177.2600 and 177.1680 for wet and dry food contact applications - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 is listed under NSF Article 61 1 These properties are based on the compound datasheet supplied by the resin manufacturer
The listed product does not contain any compounds currently listed as cancer causing or having reproductive toxicity by the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also known as California Proposition 65.
Click HERE for Installation Instructions
For quantities over 250+, call for pricing.