- Shown with Lane/3000
- WILL IT FIT? Measure from the center of the four VESA mounting holes on the back of your monitor to the edge of the monitor. If you are keeping the swiper on the POS/Monitor, then measure past the swiper. This mount will extend either 7.5" or 8.5" from the center of your monitor. There are two mounting options with this mount (7.5” or 8.5”).
- Light, thin bracket
- This is a custom bracket that brings the PINpad off of the counter, and on the right side next to the POS Terminal.
- The bracket, made of metal with a black coating is secured between the POS stand and the terminal.
- The bracket cradle for the PINpad comes with three sets of screw holes to raise or lower the height of the PINpad.
- The mount comes with all of the mounting screws for the install. This solution is ideal for Server and Bar POS stations.
- Includes secure set screw for PIN Pad, no nuts needed
- The POS mount on the bracket has holes for both 70mm and 100mm VESA mounts.
- VESA mounts are the four screw holes that come standard on the back of a monitor/display.
- Includes three sets of screws for mounting. The ones you use will depend on the thickness of your monitor stand. If no monitor stand is being used, then most likely you will use the small screw.
There are three (3x) sets of four (4x) screws:
- M4 x 10mm - 4x screws - Small
- M4 x 14mm - 4x screws - Medium
- M4 x 18mm - 4x screws - Long
- If you are unsure of the size of your monitor, a 17" monitor is typically 8" from the center to the side.
- The mount does not include the PINpad.
Click HERE for VESA Installation Instructions.
Tools needed for the install:
- Regular sized screwdriver, small screwdriver
Pictured with Lane/3000/5000 plate.
- Brand: DCCStands
- Terminal Compatibility: Ingenico IPP 310
- Terminal Compatibility: Ingenico IPP 320
- Terminal Compatibility: Ingenico IPP 350
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Mounting Options: VESA Mount